Waiting for the CTET answer key? Your wait has ended because the Central Board Of Secondary Education released the key yesterday (on the 14th of February, 2023). In this article, I will explain the details about the ctet answer key pdf download. And if you are here, you may be looking for the same. Right? So please stick to the end –
CTET exams conducted two exams that were held from the 28th of December to the 7th of December. The first was for junior classes teachers and the latter one was conducted for senior classes. These exams were held at 211 centers across 73 cities, and each was of 150 marks.
Table of Contents
How to download CTET answer key pdf?
You have two methods to download the answer key pdf. Details of those are –
Ist method –
- Go through this post > tap on the download button > wait for it to download.
2nd Method (from the official website)
- Visit the official website – ctet.nic.in.
- Hunt for the public notice area > spot the answer key link.
- And now, you can view all the answer keys.
But if you want to see your exam’s answer key, you need to log in.
- Find the login link on ctet.nic.in or click on https://ctet.nic.in/.
- Enter your application number and password > tap on login.
- Tap on the answer key link.
- That’s all; after this, the pdf of your exam will be downloaded. You can view it easily.
⏩ If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it. Just click on “forgot password?” after filling in your application number. Decide the Method by which you wish to reset your password. Follow the on-screen instructions and reset it.
How can you calculate your CTET exam score?
Well, predicting your final score is easy. But before checking, let me tell you an important thing that will help you predict the correct score. One mark will be given for the correct answer, with no negative marking.
Now, let’s know how you can calculate your score –
- Open your response key.
- After that, open the provisional answer key.
- Match the answers and calculate the score.
How to download the answer sheet for the CTET exam?
I understand that many aspirants aren’t aware of the downloading process of the answer sheet. If you are one of them, don’t worry because here are the steps to do so –
- Move to CTET’s website – https://ctet.nic.in/
- Hunt for the “candidate activity” section there.
- Click on “login – CTET December 2022.”
- Enter your details.
- Navigate to the “view question paper reponse” section.
- Tap on the link given below it.
That’s all, now you can view your response key.
How to challenge the answer key?
Found any error in the released provisional answer key? If yes, here’s your guide to objecting to the answer key –
- Login on the ctet.nic.in.
- Proceed with the objection by attaching relevant proof to support the objection.
- Pay the fees ( INR 1K) > submit your objections. If the objection is accepted, you will get the refund. Otherwise, no refund will be paid.
For more details about the key challenge process, you can view the official notice released by CBSE.
Important = the objection will only be accepted only from 14th to 17th February in online mode. Challenges submitted via other modes will not be considered.
The fee for challenging each question is INR 1K, which must be submitted via debit or credit card.
So this is how you can download the CTET exam’s answer key. The process is easy; you just need to follow the right steps, and your work will be done in less than a minute. So make sure you follow the above-outlined steps correctly. And if you face any issues, please ask me in the comment section.