NOTE: The content is thoroughly researched and written by authors. All the information is collected from news sources and internet. There are no personal beliefs attached.
Hello. In this article we will understand the theory of great replacement. We will also read some key points of Payton Gendron manifesto.
Table of Contents
What is ‘great replacement’ theory?
‘great replacement’ theory is thno-nationalist theory and it means that white—population is being replaced by non-European immigrants. The Great Replacement concept was initiated by French writer Renaud Camus in his 2012 book, Le Grand Remplacement. Payton Gendron says in Manifesto that
” If there’s one thing I want you to get from these writings, it’s that White birth rates must
change. Everyday the White population becomes fewer in number. To maintain a population the
people must achieve a birth rate that reaches replacement fertility levels, in the western world
that is about 2.06 births per woman. “
Little About Payton Gendron
Payton Gendron was born on June 20, 2003, when he wrote this manifesto, he was 18 years old. He lived in Southern Tier, New York with parents and 2 brothers. Ethnically, he is white, and his parents are fromnorth-western Europe and Italy. He was never diagnosed with a mental disability or disorder.
When he was 12 years old, he was studying communist ideology deeply.
Payton Gendron Education
Payton was graduated high school with a regent’s diploma with advanced designation and currently.
enrolled in SUNY Broome with a major in Engineering Science.
According to Manifesto he never enrolled in any military or tactical training. He also took an MBTI test, as seen below:
Payton Gendron Manifesto Points
Below are some points in Manifesto that he declared to government.
- Payton believes in ensuring the existence of their people and a future for white children.
- He represents millions of European and other ethno-nationalist peoples who wish to live amongst their own people, in their own lands, practicing their own traditions, and deciding their own future.
- The individual is not a direct member of any organization or group, but supports many.
- The individual’s beliefs were mostly formed from the internet and various sources of information from all ideologies.
- He is a white man seeking to protect his community, people, culture and race. He also told that his personal life and experiences are of no value. Ther is no connection between his values, beliefs.
- This crisis of mass immigration and sub-replacement fertility is an assault on the European people that, if not combated, will ultimately result in the complete racial and cultural replacement of the European people.
- Returning to replacement fertility levels is my top priority but it’s not easy. There are alot of reasons in declining fertility rate and destructions of family’s system.
- We must correct the disaster of hedonistic, nihilistic individualism. It will take a lot of time and because of crisis of mass immigration, we lack time.
- Due to mass immigration, we lack the time scale required to enact the civilizational paradigm shift we need to undertake to return to health and prosperity.
- Mass immigration will disenfranchise us, and destroys our communities badly.
- Long before low fertility levels ever could. Thus, before we deal with the fertility rates, we must deal with both the invaders within our lands and the invaders that seek to enter our lands.
We have covered some of the important points that Payton mentions in his manifesto. You can download and read entire manifesto by clicking on download button. The PDF can be printed easily.